Friday, June 19, 2015

#life: disney california adventure & finals week VLOGS !

Long time, no update !

It's safe to assume that the times that I cannot update are because I've been overwhelmed with school. Which is true. I just finished my third year which is craaaaaazy because I'm about to enter my fourth year of undergrad and I feel like I just entered college yesterday !

But life has been pretty okay: school, relationships, friendships, blah blah blah. I'm just here to quickly share vlogs I made of two recent adventures I embarked on.

The first is a recent trip I went on to Disneyland California Adventure ! The boyf & I wanted to go for our two-year anniversary back in April, but we didn't get the chance to go until Memorial Day weekend because every weekend since our anniversary was super busy. I had a lot of fun going to DCA for the first time in 5 years, and the boyf had a lot of fun going for the first time. Watch below to see how our day went ! :)


The second adventure is more of a personal creative activity. I've always wanted to become YouTube "famous," which I joke about but is based on an actual dream. The boyf & I decided that we wanted to make weekly vlogs filled with clips of things that happened throughout the week so we can look back on it & remember the small moments we have in our lives. We were definitely inspired by our favorite daily vloggers, Judy & Benji from itsjudyslife. However, as students, we don't have the time or energy to do daily vlogs, nor are our lives as exciting, so weekly will do for now. And we have perfect timing and chose to start on finals week... eeeeek. Despite all the studying, it was a pretty eventful week (which is why it's so long... I apologize in advanced!). But if you'd like to see the day-to-day for some college students on finals week, then watch our vlog below.


I've been doing a pretty good job recording my day-to-day, so there will be some content for this week's vlog ! So far, it's been a one-woman job since I've been the one editing and recording... even though we both decided that we should do this. We'll see how the rest of the weekly vlogs go though !

Just a small update for all of you ! Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you'd like immediate updates for when the vlogs are up.

Have a good evening everyone ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment